Some dialogue from the first 4 episodes for your eyeballs...
There are already a lot of fun characters with more than a few kick-ass lines in our first four scripts. We sent a few out during our Dialogue of Myth Tweet-a-Thon on Friday, March 7. In case you missed it, here is every line we tweeted, organised by character and district:
First up, Aston...
- "I don’t like your shitty neighbourhood or your shitty, overpriced sparkly bling and I sure as shit don’t like you."
- "What happens if I tell you to fuck off?"
- "I guess we'll take our chances. See you on the battlefield, Jimmy."
- "He’s alive, last I checked."
- "But you have to understand me and mine won't enter any alliance with you."
- "And we mean to not be ruled. Not by anyone."
- "That’s too bad, you’re particularly fun to beat on."
- "When you step out of this door, you’re a target. They’ll show you no mercy."
- "I don't know, John. This bloke is a nutter is what I hear."
- "An Elite is above all mindful; able to see only what he is presented with."
- "Passion, strength, practice... they can make a great fighter, but they alone can not make an Elite."
- "One day, soon, I'll be stronger than you. I swear it. And on that day, you better keep your fucking head down."
- "Kill me yourself, child, if you've got the balls."
- "If you know anything about me, you know I won't stand my citizens being taken wrongfully by anyone, Crown included."
The Jewellery Quarter
- "There’s a war coming. And we’re caught right in the middle of it."
- "We let the rich districts control us. And they get away with it because we're too busy fighting each other."
- "And if they can't get us, they'll come after our children and our grandchildren."
- "I just don’t see how you and yours are going to come out of this."
- "If you don't prove this to me fast, Stone, we're spilling blood right here."
The Crown a.k.a. The Free Zone
Lord Oberon Wessex
- "Now, what to do with you… Shall we kill them?"
- "If they have any problem with that, they can stay in there for the rest of their short, miserable lives."
Walker Wei Shi:
- "I'm not here to stir the pot. I'm here to fucking break it."
- "A glass-jawed bitch like everyone else in Digbeth."